Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Member - Alex Harper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Alex Harper

Hi, my names Alex Harper im new to the site. I work and fish at tunnel barn farm in shrewley. Maybe hope to meet a few new people on here and learn more stuff!

Hello bro u found it easy then

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. I think there are a few members who fish tunnel barn farm.

Comment

Welcome to TA.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Lol have fun mate ha ha

Comment

Welcome on board Alex - a great way to meet the members is sign up for the TA South Vs North Vs Midlands. All the info and banter under the match section...........with all that Tunnel know how you could win a holiday to White Acres lol.

Sorry MT for stealing your pitch and recruiting for the Midlands team.

Comment

He he sorry mate he's mine lol nice try though he he :-)
                No he's just started fishing 2 years of match fishing but he's getting good now lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishboy1 View Post
                  He he sorry mate he's mine lol nice try though he he :-)
                  No he's just started fishing 2 years of match fishing but he's getting good now lol
                  Nice One Fishboy lol. The sport needs a lot more young blood otherwise it'll be a minority sport in thirty years time.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site
                    http://againstmenandfish.com/

Comment

Ha ha yea very true every year there are less and less juniors is the nationals sadley

Comment

Working...
                      X