Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Ive just got back into the hobby! Loving it so far, cant remember why i stopped. Just on a mission now to update my 20 year old tackle to something a little more current.

Welcome to talk angling mate-and welcome back to angling. You'll notice things have changed a bit in the 20 years you've been away from the sport. But,any questions-feel free to ask-the guys are always ready to offer advice and tips. Enjoy!
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Welcome to the site fella
      [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Welcome to the site mate, 20 year old tackle wow wait till you see the prices.
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Welcome to the site, what you looking to update? I got a Preston Seatbox im selling for 100 quid with a load of extras
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome aboard, mate! you'll enjoy it on here!!! some of my tackle is 35yrs old, so dont let that stop you enjoying yourself. all the best. Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyfingers View Post
                Welcome aboard, mate! you'll enjoy it on here!!! some of my tackle is 35yrs old, so dont let that stop you enjoying yourself. all the best. Phil.

^

What he said! Nothing wrong with a bit of older gear!
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
                X