Hi From CHRISTCHURCH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From CHRISTCHURCH

Hi I’m Martin from Christchurch Dorset I’m a Disable Angler in a wheelchair just getting back into fishing after a long break due to ill health I’ll mainly be fishing easy access lakes

Originally posted by mart59 View Post
    Hi I’m Martin from Christchurch Dorset I’m a Disable Angler in a wheelchair just getting back into fishing after a long break due to ill health I’ll mainly be fishing easy access lakes
    Welcome!

What sort of tackle are you using? And have you modified a Wheelchair to be a fishing station?

I suspect if I were in the same situation I would modify my own chair to take clip on accessories, and turn the chair itself into a fishing station! With at least a good sized side tray, And a rod support system built in!

Comment

Originally posted by mart59 View Post
      Hi Martin,
      Welcome to the TA site. We love Christchurch, and spend time there when we visit my brother in Brockenhurst. I am extremely jealous of the abundance of river fishing, of which there is none in Cornwall !

Comment

No l haven’t modified my wheelchair I do have a small table for bait and accessories and a couple of bank sticks every think is at easy reach I will mainly be float fishing which I really like

Comment

Working...
        X