Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yorkshire/Northeast Members

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Martin sorry for late reply I've not been in here for a while in fact I've not been fishing since the autumn call it a winter break lol. I've not joined a club yet but would be interested in doing so pm me if you want and we could have a chat?
    Regards
    Steve

Comment

• Hi Steve - see my PM
      Last edited by martin56; 27th March 2017, 03:12 AM.
      [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

• Reckon there are far far too many categories on this site for most anglers to wade through??

Maybe could look at AnglersNet.co.uk, site with a view to streamlining??

This is a great site - nevertheless a bit long winded sometimes to get to the meat & potatoes!!

Thanks Admin' for listening.

Martin.
        Last edited by martin56; 4th April 2017, 04:18 AM.
        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin56 View Post
          Reckon there are far far too many categories on this site for most anglers to wade through??

Maybe could look at AnglersNet.co.uk, site with a view to streamlining??

This is a great site - nevertheless a bit long winded sometimes to get to the meat & potatoes!!

Thanks Admin' for listening.

Martin.
          Firstly,thanks for the input.
          Now down to the meat and 2 veg.
          If you click on whats new (activity stream) at the top of the page,it brings up all the most recent posts,negating any need to search through ALL the different headers.
          This method of navigating the forum works best if members can find five mins a day to log on and check the new messages that have been posted,it"s easy to then read any posts that interest you and disregard the ones that don"t.
          Hope you are able to find this reply and find it helpful.
          Regards Peter.
          Last edited by hurricane; 4th April 2017, 10:02 AM.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

• Hi to all
            I'm returning to Course Fishing, but concentrating mostly on Pike fishing after a 10 year break.
            Looking for advice where to Fish, and if there is any Pike fishing clubs in the North East?
            Thank you
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Hi and welcome to TA. I'm sure someone on here can help you out with the pike clubs

👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

• Thank you
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Hi to everyone. I'm Mike. Been into coarse fishing since a very young age but just getting back after a long break (about 15years). Just into pleasure fishing really, but love a day on a river. i've been looking up all my old haunts and things have certainly changed over the years since I last wet a line, and not all for the better. I live in Kingston-upon-Hull, East Yorks and regularly fish on the river Hull with varying degrees of success, not the most picturesque of rivers but hey it's got water in it, depending on the tide of course
                  best wishes, Mike

Comment

• Hi fellas,names rob,live in rastrick ,nr Huddersfield,got back into fishing about four years ago after a twenty five year gap,fish mostly on the river Calder round here and a bit of lure fishing on the canals,

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm Alan 32 from Rothwell, Leeds. Getting back into fishing after a long break, got most of my tackle sorted and ready to head out, if anyone else is just getting back into it and up for a days fishing around the Rothwell/Leeds area send me a PM and we can figure out how to get fish out the water again

Comment

• Hi from what was a good town once upon a time "Dewsbury", lived here all my life, its now NOT a place of choice anymore, bit of a dirty hole. .. now 62, fished since early teens on and off, had my time in matches, now just for pleasure, a fair weather angler now, not as brave/stupid as I once was lol. Hate carp & commercials, natural venues much prefered.(even if it means catching nothing)
                        Last edited by stibz; 14th January 2019, 10:58 PM. Reason: Adding more

Comment

• Welcome to the site. You will get some good info from very helpful guys on here. Which natural waters do you fish in your area, or do you travel ?

Comment

Working...
                          X