Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yorkshire/Northeast Members

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire/Northeast Members

Just introduce yourselves here if you are from Yorkshire or the Northeast and maybe we could organise a few get togethers

Simon Young, Doncaster (Southener until 3 years ago)

Moved to Doncaster having met my now wife on a fishing trip to fish the Div 1 national on the Stainy...

Go to Ireland fishing the festivals every year and was lucky enough to win the Guiness Classic a few years back.

Otherwise last few years have been trying to win the Fishomania - managed to qualify a couple of times and got the biggest fish but will keep on trying!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Hi simon, who did you fish for when you were down south.

Comment

Sunny Scunny here

Comment

Wayne, Doncaster, Regular @ Woodhouse Grange, Recently fished for Stainforth AC in the Shop match.
          Been fishin for over 20 years, n still learning.

Comment

Aint we all zone

Comment

ya ain't we just, ya think ya got a method sorted n then ya hear of a betta way lol.
              have been usin these skins now for a while n learnt a lot about them, been having some good weights with them. hopefully it will carry on. if not, try something else lol

Comment

skins

Comment

ya skinz hookers, ya know tried them yet mate? they are good but ya need to really soak them.

Comment

right, hooker pellets, I've heard of them but not tried them

Comment

they are pretty good, a few blokes tried them on my local lake but can't get on with them, not that i will complain about that like cos they are workin well for me.
                      there a good idea and they do wot they are suposed ta, stay on the hook. had some nice bream on them as well as tench n carp.
                      i would recomend them mate but ya need ta make sure ya soak them for at least 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by moorzy
                        Hi simon, who did you fish for when you were down south.
                        Eh up Moorzy, fished for a few good teams including Banstead
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Mark O' - ROTHERHAM
                          Site looks good boys. Met up with loads of these retribates in the last 3/4 years. There all nutters LOL and thats guaranteeeeed!!
                          Neil, you tryin to get to a million posts, and my mobile has changed again!!!
                          HOW DO YOU PM?

Comment

Mark to pm:
                            click on polepots name, a dropdown will appear giving you the option to send private msg to polepot. Click on it and bob's your uncle.
                            [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i need help b4 sunday?

Comment

Working...
                              X