Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Northwest Members

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Members

Just introduce yourselves here if you are from the northwest and maybe we could organise a few get togethers

I'm from Leigh (near Wigan ), not done much fishing this year due to work and family comitments but am dying to get back into it

From Orrell, in Wigan. Good to see somebody local!

Try to get out once a week, but usually its every couple of weeks, again due to family commitments etc..

Comment

Not many of us frim the northwest then
      Where did I get my pic from
      Thanks anyway

Comment

'Hands Up'

Radcliffe, Manchester

Just a little slow

Comment

From Warrington

Carlsberg Tetley AC

Comment

growler from warrington normally fish with Poplars A C there is a few of us who use this site.

Comment

silverback from warrington also with poplars a c

Comment

Kick from liverpool, tempary unattachment at the moment, lol

Comment

laffy from warrington. member of poplars ac

Comment

Boris from Warrington, Poplars AC member.
                    It was Terry Mooney who always told me to never lie and tell the truth about how much I've caught and what on.

Comment

I'm bread'ead from Warrington, also a member of the Poplars A.C.
                      I never use bread tho'
                      [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Anybody from poplars ac not a member of our site , where do you lot do your open fishing ?

Comment

We normally have 13 matches per season usually 2 x border lake 2 x heronbrook, isaac walton for which we use our own transport then we have 8 coach trips ie; woodlands elmbridge lakeside, riddings, tunnel barn, larford however, we are allways on the look out for new venues to fish but as we are a 40 member club we have to book 40 pegs so if anybody out there knows of any other venues please send any info i would be grateful.

Comment

polepot some of our members fish on meadow view and brookside one of our elite even fishes for tricast highfield but has yet to win a match so far this season in our club matches

Comment

poplars a.c
                              [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/poplars.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X