Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Mark s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark s

Hello chaps just moved to west bromwich and am looking for a club to join ....need to get away from the missus.....ps not long been fishing so be gentle

Welcome on Board Mark, did you post this in the Midlands area ?
    Is this the Mark S who I know well??
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

http://www.blackcountryfishing.co.uk...nisations.html
      You could try this link ,I don't know how many of these are relevant or even still exist apart from Astwood Bank Angling Club,and thier matches are now confined to over Sixties on Thursdays.
      Sure a few will reply with better info for you,Welcome to Talk Angling Mark.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Dunno just posted it lol ......is that the Rick b I know.....bald ugly ...just like me

Comment

No mate, im extremely handsome
          River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Welcome Mark s, we are a small friendly club based in West Bromwich run from the Hayes social club (Carters Green area) but most members from Wednesbury area, we are looking for new members fish 11 - 12 matches a year. If your interested ring Secretary Nigel Garmston on 07903 676531 or Barry Lang on 07531 470232. Tell them Tunna (Tony) off TA told you to ring them next Match 31st March Haye Farm Bewdley. 1st match of year was yesterday at Top Barn, but i missed it. Any problems getting hold of them let me know, and i will pm you when you posted enough posts (5)

Comment

Thanks tunna .....will give Nigel a ring before weekend appreciate it ta

Comment

Originally posted by Mark s View Post
                Dunno just posted it lol ......is that the Rick b I know.....bald ugly ...just like me
                Thats Him Spot on . HI Mark i think I'm his mate ,Welcome to T/A
                Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                  No mate, im extremely handsome
                  With Terrible Eye sight lol
                  Colin

Comment

welcome aboard.

Comment

I'm from wednesbury a d only fish canals looking for some tactics and stretches that !light be worth a go thanks I'm advance

Comment

HI Jock, Leabrooke road canal, all along length from Moxley road bridge to Ocker hill. also Hill top canal, both good fishing, Tench, Bream,roach,Perch. Maggot,caster and corn will catch, bread punch in winter

Comment

Working...
                        X