Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Just joined,I'm from Northants area, retired now just enjoy a nice days carping on the pole mainly summer months if your from Northants area just get in touch and maybe sort a few days out locally.
    Pete

Hi Pete how you doing, long time since we seen you on here. Hope all has been well. Your old account is still live on the system and a new password would waken it.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hi Brian, couldn't remember my password... so here I am, yes I'm ok, retired now, got my greyhound running at Perry Barr soon... only a pup... such a hard place to find.

Comment

My Lad done some Chef work there his mate is Head Chef

Comment

Does he know an easy way to find pm.Barr from m6 motorway...lol

Comment

P.barr

Comment

M6 to Spaghetti Junction, from slip road take first exit onto Slade Road, Slade road to first main traffic light approx 1 mile, turn left onto A4040, continue on A4040 to Aston, at island take third exit still on A4040, to Perry Barr at Perry Barr underpass island take third exit, Birchfield Road just past the shopping centre on you turn right onto Aldridge Road the dogs is on your leftjust after the turn. hope that helps, sounds complicated but is fairly straight forward Have you ever been to Fosters Shop in Brum.

Comment

Hi Brian,I'm lost.... lol.... never been to fosters

Comment

Hi Brian, how do you know when your at spaghetti junction(juntion number)?

Comment

Only time I went to p. Barr. Came off m6 at 3a...long way from there.... down long narrow streets

Comment

Number 6 is Spaghetti Pete

Comment

Originally posted by dayout View Post
                        Hi Brian, how do you know when your at spaghetti junction(juntion number)?
                        Hi dayout

Just googled it and it's Junction No. 6. Spaghetti Junction is the nickname for the Gravelly Hill Interchange
                        Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Brian, is junction before toll gate?

Comment

Forget last post..... so we take the split on m6...and carry on until junction 6

Comment

Working...
                            X