Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

I Am Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Back

Thought the old site was exceptionally quiet, this one looks good though.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Hi Brian, welcome back... As discussed I can set you up as a moderator if your going to be on here regularly.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

No problems Simon , I am always on here

Comment

Alright Brian. Nice to see you on the new site. I was all lost without 'BrianG' at the bottom of the page for a while there....!
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Yesterday I was a bit busy, what with gardening, I am creating a garden for my daughter who died 2 years ago. I have also took up watercolour painting and I am having a few lessons, so did not get round to opening my Emails till very late yesterday.
          Hows things with you David did you get to have a few hours on the cut with your old team mates?

Comment

Best of luck with the garden Brian.

I used to paint with watercolours a little, once you have got your head round it you'll love it. Very relaxing.

I'm good thanks, a few things still up in the air at the moment as usual. I did get across to Knowle, yes. I'm currently writing up an article on it to help get the blog section going. Youll have to wait and see how I got on!!!
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I cant wait I must give it another go myself trouble is I have to pass Elmdon to get there.

Comment

just like old times Brian, only you and me in here

Comment

There were a good few on last night, and at least a few more are posting.

Comment

yeah, looking good

Comment

what an excellent shirt...you can always tell a man with class
                      In darkness we do what we can
                      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Just got myself signed in again from the previous account. Did not realise I had 3 accounts on the last one. No wonder I struggled to get on.

Can admin please delete the others and I will just use this one. They are kashby and keith62.
                        [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                        X