Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Footy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footy

Getting a tasty at Wembley now,cracking atmosphere,would like to wish Real Madrid good luck in Kiev tonite,hope they give the unwashed a good sound thrashing,Regards a bitter and twisted Evertonian👍
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
    ,Regards a bitter and twisted Evertonian��
    You forgot not so good
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Lost me Jethro

Comment

Lost me Jethro
        Think he means Everton are not so good. By the way Mart getting rid of Big Sam and bringing in Marco Silva is the way to go imho
        John

Comment

We know that John,but the trouble is a lot of fans seem to think we can attract the likes of Simone or Ancelloti,it’s not going to happen unless Moshiri offers a rediculous salary which I doubt,in other news not many have turned up for the Koppites open top bus parade,there so fickle🤣

Comment

Everton would have been sunk without big Sam, he saved their skin. I hope they gave him a big bonus. Sam likes big bonuses
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

All Allydice did was keep an average group of players playing tedious football in the premier,and he got paid most handsomely,I’m just concerned that Pardews out of work.

Comment

All Allydice did was keep an average group of players playing tedious football in the premier,and he got paid most handsomely,I’m just concerned that Pardews out of work.
                I'd rather have Sam than Pardew lol
                John

Comment

That's the point. he kept average players in the Prem...that's more than Koeman or Unsworth would have done..I can see them improving maybe one place at best in the Prem over the next five years..you Evertonians need to be careful what you wish for...Talk about tedious dross football, I'd give anything for that at Birmingham as long as they won...I would rather watch rubbish and win 1-0 than play great and lose every week because that will only get you relegated.

Comment

Working...
                  X