Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what would you do if you won the lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people go on about all the begging letters,but I'd still write them.

Comment

personaly

1st- i would buy a bit of land and stick a couple of lakes on their (well stock it).
      2nd- give some to the 1 and only lcfc plus buy a life long season ticket.
      3rd-wack the change in the bank.(n buy new kit)
      then when pass my test n all my plumbing exams set up my own business.

Comment

go down my local chineese takaway and have special curry and chips , then go and buy a new pair of shoes

Comment

Originally posted by snake bake View Post
          go down my local chineese takaway and have special curry and chips , then go and buy a new pair of shoes

not expecting a lot then

Comment

nobody said how much you win,its alright saying ill buy a car,fishery,house land etc.. i did win the lotto 4 numbers for£52, i didhave my curry n chips and my new shoes ,and iff i won it again i would do the same again!

Comment

only gone and won the lottery £142 , happy days , new shoes for me plus a special curry n chips and dont mind if i do but a bag of prawn crackers ,im loving it loving it loving it

Comment

Bloody Show off .Money goes to money .
                You won only 10 yrs ago .
                Have you got a System that guarantees winning Regular or are you just lucky ?
                Good to see you back
                Colin

Comment

You could be right Col...if he only buys a ticket every ten years,I"d like to know how he makes a pair of shoes last that long though?
                  Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Peter I have more Shoes than anyone else that I know. I must buy @ least 9 pairs a year .
                    I have 4 or 5 Different Fishing Boots ,4 pair of Trainers that I rarely ever wear >.
                    Then I have my Crepe Soled Teddy Boy Shoes that I wear every day ,have done for over 50 yrs
                    Currently have 58 pairs . Thank god Anne doesn't have loads only about 4 pairs
                    As you can appreciate I could do with winning the lottery as I have Spent a bloody fortune on
                    Suits & Jackets tailor made ,Shirts Hand made ,100s of Ties Shoes .etc
                    Plus God knows how much fishing tackle
                    I Need \a Plan lol
                    Colin

Comment

Lottery win, that would be a fine thing.
                      Never won anything from anywhere.
                      Mind you if I bought a ticket that may give me a chance
                      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Anne my wife has had £50 of Premium Bonds ,From the day she was born 62 yrs ago She has Never won a Penny
                        Some people are just not meant to win
                        Others like us have to work our butt off for anything we want , until we physically can't do No More .
                        Colin

Comment

Buy a decent plot of land,a lake would be a bonus,decent sized bungalow then adopt about 20 abandoned dogs to come live with us and have the time of there lives.....
                          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                          X