Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Attention Big Col, and Maverboy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Big Col, and Maverboy

Did you receive Pms I sent a few days back? Just checking we have not got a problem.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
    Did you receive Pms I sent a few days back? Just checking we have not got a problem.
    Sorry for late reply Bri ,
    I did receive a PM a few days ago but i am still in the Dark answering messages
    Can't believe i am having problems ,i am usually able to do most things .
    I must be overlooking something very Basic
    Colin

Comment

Col at the top of the page you will see two boxes one is Notifications the other is Messages Click on Notifications it takes you to Message Centre, in there on the left you should see , Compose New, inbox, Sent, plus others, click on inbox it opens a new page very similar to the old software. open a message to read full contents of message below the message is the reply box. it says write something. Hopefully thats set you right
      Pressing Messages gives you a list of last few messages and option for new message or message center, no i dont know why its near enough the same lol

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X