Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A Tall Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tall Story

Horse walks into a Bar and a Donkeys serving,Not seen you before mate Guinness please,not seen you either what do you do for a living the Donkey asks,Im retired the Horse replys, used to run the Flat and Jumps,really? aye ive won the Derby,The Ebor at York,over the Jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup,Donkey rolls his eyes and says you pop to my house and we will have a yarn and a catch up,anyways the Donkey goes out and buys a massive picture of a Zebra and puts it on his wall,the next day the Horse pops round to the Donkeys house and the first thing he notices is this big picture of the Zebra,Whos that the Horse asks,The Donkey says oh that its me when I played for Juventus.

Like👍
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by The Wild Rover View Post
      Horse walks into a Bar and a Donkeys serving,Not seen you before mate Guinness please,not seen you either what do you do for a living the Donkey asks,Im retired the Horse replys, used to run the Flat and Jumps,really? aye ive won the Derby,The Ebor at York,over the Jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup,Donkey rolls his eyes and says you pop to my house and we will have a yarn and a catch up,anyways the Donkey goes out and buys a massive picture of a Zebra and puts it on his wall,the next day the Horse pops round to the Donkeys house and the first thing he notices is this big picture of the Zebra,Whos that the Horse asks,The Donkey says oh that its me when I played for Juventus.
      It's the way you tell em lol
      John

Comment

Working...
      X