Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Advertise your shop or online store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertise your shop or online store

Please post details in this forum of your online shops and tackle shops - please give us as much detail as you can about your shop including the address and website if you have one.

Also it would be a good idea to post contact details.

Thanks,
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Angelsport-Ofenloch e.K. is one of the leading and biggest tackle shops in germany. We sell products on diffrent lines, in our more than 1000 square meter shop, by mailorder we send out more than 60.000 catalogues ebery year, in ebay.de we offer a great line of products.
    our warehouse has a stock of more than 5000 reels and moren than 6000 rods for each kind of fishing, top brands like TRIANA, TRABUCCO, BCUK, FISHRITE, VESPE and so on we do exclusiv in the german market, also general brands like LINEAEFFE or LASERFISH we have in big quantities in stock - to tackle for the limit budget fisherman which wants to have the very best value for money. We also ship to all EU countries, give us a ring or send a mail to info@angelsport-ofenloch.de

Comment

We are Slippery Suckers and supply quality worm bait and wormeries for angling. We manufacture our own wormeries which we believe are the best value on the market. All products are available via mail order on our website www.slipperysuckers.co.uk.

Comment

Visit our new online tackle shop. 100% secure next day delivery on ALL items. We stock everything from a seat box to a spool of line, a carp rod to a rod rest, scales to reel oil. you name it we got it. Major Dealers for masterline, diawa, browning, middy,korda, Prestone, zebco, Quantum the list goes on. We also have crazy special offers on where not only do you save enough cash to keep the wife happy but you also get FREE shipping on alot of items. Unlike many other "online" tackle shops we actually have a shop in Malden Essex where your more than welcome to come in and have a browse.

give us a look at JP-Tackle
        Paul.s

[url]www.jp-tackle.co.uk[/url]

Comment

www.torchwoodtackle.com

we are a online tackle store which stocks the full range of carpvader products kobra method/pellet feeders along with shackspeare rods and reels
          we are a new but small company which is expanding its range of products on a almost daily basis
          we also stock our own torchwood range of tackle which is made in the uk
          we also stock
          kamasan
          anchor
          daiwa
          preston innovations
          map
          wsb
          premier floats

torchwood
          TORCHWOODTACKLE.COM

Comment

TOP FISHING TACKLE
            Top Fishing Tackle - Fishing Rods, Reels and Bait.

We are a new tackle store online supplying tackle for all ages and abilities, we always welcome pictures and tips for our gallery sections and offer a monthly free prize for the best ones.Coarse,Carp,Game and Sea fishing all catered for we have a large selection of rods,reels and terminal tackle.If there are any suggestions on how we can improve our site or products please feel free to contact us.
            [url]www.topfishingtackle.co.uk[/url]
            [url]www.ukfishingforums.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Sprug1 View Post
              We are Slippery Suckers and supply quality worm bait and wormeries for angling. We manufacture our own wormeries which we believe are the best value on the market. All products are available via mail order on our website Holiday Cottage Accomodation in the UK - Weave Cottages.
              Hi are you still trading becouse i get diverted to weave cottages when i try to go on your website.and i would be interested in some worms

Comment

we have the new carp vader polar ice 4mm and 6mm expanda and feed pellets in stock now
                along with kobra feeder moulds and carp vader polar ice liquids and jelly pellets

welcome to torchwood fishing tackle

Comment

Buygoodtackle.com

We have a range of floats and line available plus luggage, rods,etc.
                  We do not deal in well known brands but only stock items that we use - hence our motto "If we won't use it we won't sell it!"
                  Postage (First Class Recorded Delivery where possible) to UK addresses is included in the price for the vast majority of items.
                  Find out more at index or e-mail sales@buygoodtackle.com

Comment

waspgrub

I am selling wasp grub either on the cake or loose by the bag if anyone is interested and would like more information you can either ring me on 07985719714 or email me at philbattison@hotmail.co.uk (nottingham area)

Comment

We are a relatively new tackle shop based just 10 mins from Barnsley town centre.
                      We are a small friendly, local, family run business. But with many years of fishing experience, especially match fishing.
                      We sell a whole range of tackle, Boxes, Poles, Rods, Reels, all terminal tackle etc. Luggage.Fishing Clothing, boots etc. Also a good range of Country clothing. For course, sea, and fly fishing. We also have a good range of bait. Pellets, groundbait, flavourings ,paste, additives, Hemp etc. Maggots and worms, cheapest and best in area. There isnt much we haven,t got and if we haven,t it in stock, we can usually get it. We stock many brand names, Daiwa, Shimano, Maver, Shakespeare and many more. However we try to cater for beginners, up to match men, so we also stock a good variety of quality affordable tackle.
                      We also offer a repair service, at a fraction of most shop prices, friendly advice and offer a weekly payment scheme.
                      Just 5 minutes away we also have just taken, over our own fishing ponds Wombwell Dam. Set in a lovely peaceful woodland setting. Very well stocked with Carp, some 25lb plus, Double fig. Bream. Chub, roach, rudd, perch, Tench etc. Here we have day tickets and run matches including junior matches. Club matches welcome

Shop REEL 'EM' IN 11 High Street. Wombwell. Nr. Barnsley. South Yorkshire. S73 0DA Ph. 07507608447 07932333276

email reelemin2@hotmail.com

Comment

Problems tying knots?

Hi I’m Ian,

This is my first post here.

I have recently come back to fishing after an absence of thirty years through family and work commitments. What I found was things that used to be easy like tying knots is now not so easy due to failing eye sight and poorer dexterity. The number of pig tails on the end of my line where there used to be a hook are too many to be proud of, not good for me and definitely not good for the fish with the hook still in its mouth.

To overcome this, I have developed a knot tying tool called the Hangman that produces a strong reliable knot and is good for all eyed applications, this may be helpful to anybody who recognises the same symptoms that I suffer from. Also, many able bodied friends of mine who just want to take the hassle out of tying knots have also asked me for this tool.

Because of the interest show by my friends in this tool I’ve had some made so if you want to know more about this and see a video how it works visit the following web site Sandiacre angling

Comment

Working...
                        X