Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Baa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nordley

Hello Teapot

Yes I love the place,but you do have to know which pols to fish and how to fish em.Unfortunately the carp tend not to hang themselves time and time again
    The venue has lost quite alot of fish due to cormorent predation and dare I say,,,,,,,ILLEGAL FISHING on behalf of our ethnic friends.
    Our club have fished two matches this year on pool number 1 and my cousin won one with 70lb of surface caught carp to 15lb and I won recently with 38lb of pole caught carp to 8lb and lost 4 well into doubles.

Cheap fishing,lovely surroundings,peace and quite,and as a rule you will have the place to your own,,,,wonderfull.

How come you dont like the place ???
    [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

personal really....i am a member..but dislike the no keep net rule except in matches..lot of fish gone missing as you say...i am anti Baa at moment its canal matches have gone and all the trophy matches.....i am not sure if any were resurrected this year..we were the greatest club in the world....alas not any longer
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

larry the no keepnet rule went out two years ago, went to Uckinhall last weekend piking, several people fishing and using keepnets, unfortunatley they caught nowt !"!! ( same a me ) LOL

Comment

I,d be interested if the matches were on river venues, like has already been mentioned I think its min 15 members and you get 4 or 5 matches free per year,thats what it used to be .

Comment

£30-00 individual membership this year, lets hope they spend some of it on the pegs - going to venues end of September and still having to dig out pegs

Comment

Originally posted by darren.cox22 View Post
              Hello Teapot

Yes I love the place,but you do have to know which pols to fish and how to fish em.Unfortunately the carp tend not to hang themselves time and time again
              The venue has lost quite alot of fish due to cormorent predation and dare I say,,,,,,,ILLEGAL FISHING on behalf of our ethnic friends.
              Our club have fished two matches this year on pool number 1 and my cousin won one with 70lb of surface caught carp to 15lb and I won recently with 38lb of pole caught carp to 8lb and lost 4 well into doubles.

Cheap fishing,lovely surroundings,peace and quite,and as a rule you will have the place to your own,,,,wonderfull.

How come you dont like the place ???
              BAAAAA coxy stop talkin rubbish
              leave the stella alone!

Comment

still think you can book a stretch from them but not need baa card to fish.but dont quote me needs a phone call to them

Comment

you can still book matches with the baa even if you are not affiliated our club has booked 4 matches with them for 2011 at 4£ a peg hope this helps.also have a look on there website

Comment

Working...
                  X