Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Members only specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members only specials

This area of the forum will be dedicated to the registered members of the forum and not able to be viewed by lurkers or guests. So you can post in here anything you do not want anyone but a registered member to see.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Memebers only

Simon just wanted to say thank you for a great site as a an angling blog its brilliant in my 60's retired and back into angling learnt so much in such a short time by just reading and asking thank you regards Stewart

Comment

Don't suppose you are the Stewart Judge who used to live in Wendlebury by any chance?

Comment

Judge

Sorry Roachman I am not that person but he must be a good looking guy lol regards Stewart

Comment

well said the anglers am very help full and willin to help all the time
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

If this forum did not exsist i would still be a clueless starter. Advice here,Acurate sound advice here, has led my to change my technique and actually see improvement.

i have also benifitted from the forums collection of charitable givers leading me to save cash on setup costs. I thank the forum owner ands all who make TA what it is.

Ive tested out several forums and TA comes up Trumps By Far!
            [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
            Speci Carper

Comment

Lost and found.

Lost one mate from 1966.
              Last seen on H.M.S.GANGES Ipswich.
              Last heard of in Lancaster, although he came from Morecombe.
              Known to fish a bit, as he once caught 2x2lb roach when they were as rare as the proverbial rocking horse sh.t. This was reported in "The Angling Times" years back.
              Was unable to get in touch with him then as they would not release his address. went by the name of PETER JARMAN.
              Do any forum members know of his whereabouts or better still is he a member.

P.C.STOCKS junior seaman 2nd class... R.N.retired.
              me mother said it should have been 1st class.
              Whatever you do, someone will always say "they knew you would"....!. :(:(:(

Comment

forum

Originally posted by Tarks View Post
                If this forum did not exsist i would still be a clueless starter. Advice here,Acurate sound advice here, has led my to change my technique and actually see improvement.

i have also benifitted from the forums collection of charitable givers leading me to save cash on setup costs. I thank the forum owner ands all who make TA what it is.

Ive tested out several forums and TA comes up Trumps By Far!
                this is the best ---honest forum of all
                work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Working...
                X