Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Latest offer - TA polo shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest offer - TA polo shirts

Here is the link to the Talk Angling shirts -

Click here for instructions on ordering a TalkAngling Shirt with your name on it for £10
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

how long does it take for delivery ,as i sent a postal order for £10 recorded delivery 9 days ago. i checked the shop, and it says pending, does that mean they have'nt recieved the money yet.
    [URL="http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com"]http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com[/URL]

Comment

Dec - don't worry they are processing them in batches and what with the postal strikes that isnt helping either.
      Simon Young
      Admin

Comment

Hi Simon im also concerned i sent my payment 4 two shirts on 22.10.09 ???? cheers m8

Comment

I sent for a large t-shirt and recieved an ex large which is of no use to me! Not happy.

Comment

me too aint recieved nowt
            Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

Luckypiker what was your order number.
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

Hello mate,
                i have just been on the thread regarding the polo t shirts and attempted to put on a perfectly legitimate comment about not recieving my order yet. It seems my comment has been blogged to be reviewed prior to entry onto the thread, yet yesterday another member was allowed to make a similar comment. I am now becoming concerned about my order for these items and the fact that i am being vetted. i have contributed to this site alot since i joined and never been malicous or abusive. am i beening blocked because this subject is starting to be an embarrassment. I know that you may be having alot of enquires from other members. Maybe an update from the suppliers would allieviate some of your members concerns.

Comment

CarlH all posts in this section of the site are set to have moderator acceptance, it is not just you it is the only section that has it, it needs either me or Oneabung to validate thats all and whilst it may come as a surprise we are not sat behind a PC all day.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

fair comment brian. but i still think there is a need to update those who have not recieved thier t shirts as it's coming upto a month since myself and other orders were placed. The postal strike cannot be blamed now. The supplier needs to give some kind of committment on delivery dates. i am not blaming the site, i think it's the best around. but i am a little frustrated not knowing whats going on with the t shirts.

Comment

Have now received my shirts, however i thought i was getting polos made by / labelled Fruit of the loom and in black ?? received navy shirts made by another manufacturer

Comment

Got Mine today in black good quality and all the correct spellings on well pleased
                        A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Still waiting for my replacement t-shirt

Comment

Luckypiker, have you sent a pm to oneabung messages in here might just be missed.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Has everyone got their shirts now, I'm told by the suppliers everything is done.

Anyone still waiting or with a problem send me a PM.
                              Simon Young
                              Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X