Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Catching Chubs & Surgeonfish!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching Chubs & Surgeonfish!

Catching Lowfin Chubs "Nenue" & Yellowtail Surgeonfish "Pualu"!

Another day fishing with my friend Jared. Was crowded earlier in the week with the Aussies camping out for sharks. Within 10min i hooked a Bonefish "O'io" that doubled back and shook the hook off. Place has been clean & garbage picked-up & hauled. Latter on it became crowded & a few local anglers didn't care they were casting within 10ft of us & started tangling lines. Even though one of them kept apologizing he kept doing it!

I started to help out one of the young high school anglers who just loves to fish. Gave him some hooks & swivels with instructions. Zeke wanted to catch barracudas. His parents got him some good equipment & he learns extremely fast. At 15yr old he's going to be an awesome angler! I also gave away one of my Okuma rods to Jared as he needed one & i was given the ok to do so.

This was a typical fun day. Helped others from instructionals to releasing an accidentally hooked turtle. Brought extra bait to help others & supplied extra garbage bags for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fONSeE4q9nk
Working...
X