Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Club in Coventry with spaces available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club in Coventry with spaces available

The Devon AC operating from the Devonshire Arms public house in Wyken Coventry has 4 spaces available for the upcoming season. The club is about to embark on its 9th season and has anglers of mixed ages and abilities. This seasons match fixtures are as follows

6th April Maynes (lakes 1 & 2)
    20th April Bonehill Mill (Dales)
    11th May Arden (Oak)
    15th June Tunnel Barn Farm (house)
    22nd June Meadowlands (Lambsdown)
    13th July Stockton (boards)
    27th July Tunnel Barn Farm (bottom)
    17th August Barby Banks
    31st August Waterloo Farm
    7th September Castle Ashby
    28th September Barston
    19th October Manor Farm Leisure (Windmill)
    16th November Tunnel Barn Farm (Jenny's)
    7th December Grebe (xmas match)

Joining fee is £45 which means you will not pay any more than £5 a peg at any venue, you get a pint and food after every match and a sit down meal and a bottle of spirits after the xmas match.

We currently have 16 members and have space for 4 more to make 20.

It will be a maximum of £13 on the day and payout will be top 4 and 2 sections.

Your best 11 out of the 13 matches (xmas match does not count towards the aggregate) will count in the league. There is a knock out cup and one off and season pairs trophies as well as a bait supplied match.

For anymore information on anything I may have missed or to reserve a place send me a message.

cheers, Chris
    SWANN'S BAITS 02476 402900

WATERCRAFT!!!! :D:rolleyes:

hi bud my son and i are interested in joining your club if the spaces are still open you can send messages to mickdavies4@hotmail.co.uk if its any easier or can i just go and pay at craigs ?

mick davies
    david davies
    thanks mickyda

Comment

Welcome to the club Mick

Comment

thanks see you all at agm ?
        just a quick question some of the venues have more than one pool can you confire which pools we will be fishing please

thanks mick

Comment

Hi Chris - PM Sent

Comment

hi chris contact number for me is 07547687078 my email is mickdavies4@hotmail.co.uk thanks

Comment

Club now full, thanks

Comment

Hi Mick, Barby Banks is on the islands and marshes. Barston is the main lake on the river bank side. Castle Ashby is Scotland pool I think. Waterloo Farm is Waterloo lake. See you on Sunday 30th March

Comment

thanks m8 agm on the 3oth but where bud ? can you ssend me postcode thanks mick

Comment

It's at the Devonshire Arms pub in Wyken Coventry CV2 3NX. Starts at 10:30, cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X