Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New section to the site - read this before posting

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New section to the site - read this before posting

It has been brought to my attention that quite a few of the angling papers now don't carry a match diary - so this section of the site has been created to allow ANYONE to advertise a match they are running.

If you are posting a match please include the date and venue in the title of your thread.

Other information that would be relevant is;

Draw time
    Number of pegs expected
    Organisers name
    Phone number
    Bait Bans / Rules

We would be greatful if you do post up a match for our members interest that you come back and post the results if possible.

Lastly if you have a series or a regular match every week then I will gladly make it a sticky post so it sits on the first page of matches all the time - in that case you will need to PM me to tell me it is a series / regular event.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

hi simon
    i am trying to post dates of matches on the calendar but it saying i cant do it can you help me to what i may be doing wrong i have registered to the site.(thesnackshack)
    [url]WWW.ARDENFISHERY.CO.UK[/url]

Comment

Thesnackshack PM me what you are trying to post to, I will see if I can help you.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X