H2 Mark T 24-00 s
    H3 Big Col 9-14 m

J1 Clive 30-12 n
    J2 Big Si 28-2 s
    J3 Foxy 14-00 m

1st overall Rob Cooksey £250
    2nd Jordan £150
    3rd Spadger £100

Well done Everyone,on a personal note I struggled big time,Barston chewed me up and spat me out,will definitely have another crack at it one day,Thanks massively to Roy and Jason for there help over the weekend,regards Mart.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Please don't shout at me, asking as I am not sure, but does it mean that on each match there were 10 sections of 3 with 1 angler from each region and the individual winner and winning team were decided on an aggregate basis of points or weight or a combination of both?
    I ask as my knowledge of match fishing is very limited and would like to understand how everyone fared on the days.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

lowest points total wins Pete👍Mini sections of three work a treat
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
        lowest points total wins Pete👍Mini sections of three work a treat
        And Pete - on the individual result there were several with 2 section wins, so weight decided top positions.

AB

Comment

Taken from the Facebook page

Day 1 of the Ta weekender

Packington molands and I’m not going to lie when 35 was in my mits I knew my chance to win my section had gone as 41 and 43 was in and I knew I would have to fish my brain out to beat one... so 16 line with castors to catch what was in front of me....well I managed 21lb and I honestly fished my best match all year and managed to beat 41 (sorry Martin Lloyd )

Day 2 barston river bank

I wanted any peg up to 31 so 48 😢 again wrong area.... still I had to win my section anything else would have been a bonus...at the start I casted the bomb around and found a little patch of gravel and targeted there along with a 14m pole line for the skimmers...spent the match just rotating my lines but left it too late to go down the edge.....last 30 mins had x3 and lost x3 gutted...weight was 84lb and section win....yes....👍
          Anyhow enjoyed all the banter as per and seeing all those faces and friends it seems so long...😂.... I enjoyed the fishing it was tough but rewarding....well done to the winners and hope everyone enjoyed them selves.....see you all next year...❤️...ducci
          " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

What a performance from Team North. Overall score - North 30 points, Midlands 38 points, South 40 points. Over the two days the North recorded only three last in section, two of which were the “doublecount” scores. The “doublecount” is where a team thats short on anglers draws a name to double count their weight in an extra section which many people thought was an advantage but actually gave us two 3 point sections. Proud to be part of such a close knit team amd looking forward to next year. Team South have already got their team in and I’m pretty sure will be spending more than a little time at the venues.

Comment

Yeah nice a close next year only half hour closer then Barston for us! The joys of living on the beach!😆😆Will be good to go back to venues that most have seen maybe worth sticking with venues in the future? I know I wouldn't mind going to Barston and having another crack at packington now I've seen them

Comment

Originally posted by Solidgavlar View Post
                Yeah nice a close next year only half hour closer then Barston for us! The joys of living on the beach!😆😆Will be good to go back to venues that most have seen maybe worth sticking with venues in the future? I know I wouldn't mind going to Barston and having another crack at packington now I've seen them
                Using the same venues is a great idea ,Packington & Barston were not only very close to each other but also only 5 mins from hotel
                & on the whole very fair venues for team matches. I would definitely like to go back.
                Even using single venues such as Hayfield or Lindholm both days different pools up North with accommodation as close as possible
                The same with a southern venue . eliminating traveling
                Colin

Comment

Working...
                X