Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2019 Onwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% in agreement, the threads last over 12 months and cover every aspect imaginable from baits to venues to accommodation to travel arrangements to tactics to knock ups to pegging to weighing in and probably at least 10 more topics I have not mentioned .yet EVERY year the after match coverage is "poor" and I am being kind....I appreciate some find it difficult to upload photo"s and I have tried to help in that respect,but as mentioned ,putting names to faces,and titles to the pics would be nice but a detailed list of the results would be more than welcome.twelve months preparation ends with 1 minutes conclusion,,,hardly fair guys,plenty of results posted on here about far less mentioned matches that get plenty of views and response.
    So come on lads ,this yearly event is by far the biggest and best event on TA far some time,but its definitely let down by the after event coverage.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

As I posted bloody earlier,will post tonite if I havnt lost them🤔🤔🤔
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by Abramis Brama View Post
        Good point guys - something I forgot to do post match is take picture of the results sheets section by section and post them on here. . I'm not sure if I've still got them but will look.

I Don't think it's been mentioned but I thought the super pool run by Adam was a great addition - and the general payout for the framers and section winners was certainly impressive - Martin you must have been printing the stuff this year.

Well done to all the framers

AB
        Super pool run by Adam was a great idea
        Martin as usual did a great job with the monies
        AB with venues & pegging also once again supplying the Fantastic prize of a Week @ White Acres jn his mobile home
        to the overall winner
        Paul for all hia work
        All in all fantastic weekend
        Thanks to Everyone that once again took part
        Not forgetting Jason " Ducci" who kindly picked my Bait up Sat / Sun
        P
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X