Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2020 yorkshire ta weekender.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 yorkshire ta weekender.

After another great weekender it's time to put names on the list and dates in your diarys for next years fishing at the amazing venues which are Dynamite Hayfield Lakes on the one and only "Danny's island Lake" and Lindholme Lakes on " Bennies Lake" where the lake record was nearly 500lb recently.

The important dates are Friday 11th September for the knock up which will be held on Danny's island lake at Hayfield lakes, Saturday 12th September at lindholme on bennies lake and finally back to Hayfield on Danny's island lake on Sunday 13th September.

This promises to be an amazing weekend on 2 amazing venues and lakes that will offer so much with all methods to keep you busy.

So as most know its 10 man teams from the North, South and Midlands areas and all abilities of anglers and new members are welcome as it's an occasion where the fishing is second to the fun and laughter that we all love comes first. This year we had a few new additions to some of the teams and they were made so welcome and did amazing.

The cost of the 2 matches (not including the Friday knock up) will be £60 with a £20 deposit securing your place on a team from your region and the further balance taken mid next year. Payments via PayPal to clive.garlick68@gmail.com
    Last edited by CRG147; 1 week ago.

Stick me,si and Martin down of course mate
    I'll send deposit at the start of next month.
    I'll do some searching for hotel deals later in the week and let you all know prices and availability etc
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

How far is it between these two venues?
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

10 mms martin.

Comment

Hayfield right near the the best western we stayed at and Lindholme 10 mins away.

Comment

South team.

Paul K
            Martin
            Big si
            solidgavlar
            mark
            chris £20 paid.

North team

Clive crg £60 paid.
            mike William's
            shaun Woodward

Midlands team

Big Col
            Roy
            rob c
            Snowy
            Paul
            foxy £20 paid
            Last edited by CRG147; 1 week ago.

Comment

Next year’s dates clash with the weekend I’d be due to have my kids so I’ll need to ask their Mum if she’d be willing to swap weekends before I can confirm. Goes without saying I’ll be coming if I can.
              Steve

Comment

Put me Down please Clive (money to follow, Hope Shirley is feeling better ?
                Colin

Comment

Count me in Clive.

Comment

Count me, snowy & Paul in please Clive, bout time us midlanders had a jolly ????????????????

Comment

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8i6Yz19GxJ

Can anyone wanting to pay deposits/ full amount etc please click the link above or the link on the talkangling Facebook page, you can also pay into this account via bank transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by sid View Post
                        Count me, snowy & Paul in please Clive, bout time us midlanders had a jolly ????????????????
                        Hi sid can you confirm your real names for me please. Just makes it a little easier for me mate. Thanks.

Comment

It’s Cooksey mate
                          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Stick me and my old man down mate ill have to sort money out end of the month if that's ok

Comment

Hi Clive, it’s Robert Cooksey, Paul Jones & Andrew Ashington. thanks pal

Comment

Working...
                              X