Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA weekender 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA weekender 2019

Well 3 days are done and I’m knackered lol

Friday knock up....awful end of post ????????????

Saturday drawer put me on permanent peg I think 54 on chalet bank and with Chris Thomas and Joey Griffin for company it was a simple head down job for skimmers with a 40 minute look on the method 1 tiny carp of 1lb put an end to that as obviously my long skimmer line was going to be solid errr....no so an hour and a half of working at it and started to get bites had to keep chopping and changing and the wind was really making life difficult but last hour it dropped slightly and I could see the float that little bit better and read the bites better scales came and 38lb of skimbobs were enough for the all important section win...????

Sunday and I draw peg 56 i think on match lake.... with Tony Potts and Jordan Briantwith me it was going to be tough to say the least ????????????...now I have made a massive penis of my self and never fished to my strengths and listened to other people and let it impact my match tried to catch fish that didn’t want to be caught and gave Adam Tester a two and a half head start before I changed got off my box set two more rigs up went long shallow and set about playing catch up caught a good run of 12 fish before it went funny could not catch anymore should have changed a few more things but didn’t and I should have ??????lesson learnt as I went for bust...never mind ????. Section win again as put 67lb on board ????

X2 section wins means it went with weigh and finish up 4th overall ??????????????

Now winning is nice but it’s a team game and the midlands put in a epic performance on both days and took the bragging rights from the now not so mighty north (sorry ??????????????????)

Martin Lloyd and Paul knot deserve a massive pat on the back as doing this is not easy so it’s much appreciated

Roll on next year at lindholme lakes and hayfield were it will be very difficult again and the team will have to repeat this weekends performance to keep the trophy

Excellent to see so many friends and had some very good laughs along the way

????ducci out....????
    " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Still in Bewdley,great write up????????
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Another fantastic weekender!
      I'll do a little write up over the next few days.
      Thanks to everyone that attended
      Just having brekkie in the hotel- then hitting the road back to reality.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Great write up Captain Marvellous - As Tony says we need to win it now in their back yard......roll on next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Abramis Brama View Post
          Great write up Captain Marvellous - As Tony says we need to win it now in their back yard......roll on next year.
          The Midlands team ,if it stays the same will take some beating.
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
          X