Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Four weeks to go..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four weeks to go..

Where’s this year gone,soon be time to head to Larford,must do a couple of rigs
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

It's flown by! can't wait! In the meantime- in the middle of a house move- really looking forward to seeing all the lads and having another superb weekender. Now,where did I put my fishing gear?
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Not long guys can’t wait
      " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Really looking forward to this year, last year was tough for me for personal reasons so can’t wait to get back to a weekend with good mates, few beers and a few fish hopefully. As part of the indisputable greatest team ever the pressure is off.

Comment

Paul - have you thought about who is going to be pegging out this year?. The reason I ask is because I’m not in a position to assist due mainly to the fact I’ll be at the Viaduct all week preceding and won’t be at Larford until the Saturday morning, I’m also unlikely to find time to go over and practice ???? before Sept.
          I’m assuming most of you guys will be there on the Friday so will have a good chance to set out the match pegs for the weekend.

Also - Are Tony’s pegging kit with you / Martin or did they go back North?.

AB

Comment

Morning roy
            me and Mart will be pegging it out this year- we're going up on the Thursday, so we could peg the match lake then. Martin has the peg numbers from last year and I'll do the draw numbers and envelopes.
            I'll speak to Julian about which pegs we've got and which ones to leave out and hopefully get a few more- we have 40 pegs for 30 anglers,so it would be nice for everyone to have an empty peg at least on one side.
            viaduct again? You lucky boy!!
            I'm seriously thinking of going to larford this Friday while work is quiet for a practise. If anyone fancies joining me then please do.
            less than 3 weeks to go now!! I'm excitedddd!!
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

There is a practice match on the Saturday on the grass bank for match lake ready for the golden reel event the week after. May be best note down which pegs we want to use.

Comment

Cheers Paul - yes annual lads week away for some arm wrenching fun and games and maybe a 5hr PB?.

Comment

I’m going do the pegging plan whilst the the Friday knock up is happening,then fish the last hour and whoop the lot of em

Comment

What time is the drawer for the Friday knock up? Might be able to fish if it’s not too early
                    " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Hi jase
                      i reckon 9am draw- fish 11-4
                      plenty of time for getting to pegs,setting up and bantering etc then
                      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Paul and Mart. Do you want me to print the weigh sheets and draw numbers etc? They are sat on my computer and will only take me an hour or so to print and envelope them. I don’t want to get involved in pegging out or running the match, done my bit, but if it helps I can bring the stuff for you guys. Just let me know.

Comment

Think we are sorted Tony,actually got my backside into gear a bit earlier this year.

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

Working...
                            X