Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A blog for the weekender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul k
    started a topic A blog for the weekender?

A blog for the weekender?

Evening all!
    do any of the weekender lads fancy doing a blog this year? It would be very cool- doesn't need to be anything amazing or mega detailed but just a view of the weekender from the inside. Probably one of the guys staying at the gainsboro would be best- but anyone would be great.
    I'm sure we've got some budding bloggers among us.
    let me know on here please
    cheers
    up the sarffff!

• paul k
    replied
    Good shout Roy- I'll pm him later

Leave a comment:

• Abramis Brama
    replied
    Paul - why don’t you ask Redtail if he’s free that weekend (“if Carlsberg did blogs”) you never know he might enjoy coming up to blog, even fish?. He as our support / following.

Leave a comment:

• Abramis Brama
    replied
    Paul - You would have to edit the video “” eh lads bleep,bleep,bleep where next, bleep bleep, wtf is big Si, bleep bleep bleep” ????????????

Leave a comment:

• paul k
    replied
    I should video the boys on the prowl in bewdley on the sat night- that would make for good viewing!!
    But what happens in bewdley stays in bewdley!

Leave a comment:

• BIG COL
    replied
    When its @ Hayfield ,I could have a Word with my Old mate Robin . See if he could get the weekender covered ,Him & Barry Hearne are joined @ the Hip

Leave a comment:

• BIG COL
    replied
    We should sell the TV rights to Barry Hearne

Leave a comment:

• hurricane
    replied
    It would be nice to have a good write up and lots of pics so faces can be put to names.
    Of course we want to know Who did what in a peg by peg account but we also want to know.
    Who ran naked down the shady street screamin all the way.
    Who let the dogs out.
    Who fought the law.
    Who shot the sheriff .
    Who ate all the Narns.
    Who"s that knockin at the door.
    After all the hype starts in September a few days after the event and those of us who follow the one or two threads,get to know,who"s broke their car,who"s broke their marriage,who"s broke their big toe,who"s just broke and even who"sleeping with who, yet after the w/ender its a real anti climax(pun intended) So yes lads, lets see and hear ALL about this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ducci82
    replied
    See what I can do buddy I’ll do a farce book on the ta page and transfer it over

Leave a comment:

• MT NET
    replied
    I cant speak after 7.30 let alone spell

Leave a comment:

Working...
X