Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA weekender 2019 seb memorial trophy larford team lists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for your very generous offer Roy, I used to have a static caravan so I am only too aware of the running costs etc. We have been very lucky to have had the opportunity to win such a fantastic prize. Mart, does second prize get two weeks with Big Si because I reckon you would need a liver transplant.

Comment

I won't be attending any of these events at all
      Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

What makes you say that,mark? We know you weren't coming.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I meant ever. I know I said I wasn't coming this year or next year but too much bickering on here for and I don't think I would be able to handle it if I did attend
          Mark

Comment

Mark if you did attend, you would be made welcome, and forget the keyboard comments they mean nowt, most would not say half the quote on here, directly to your face. Now you might get a bit of micky taking if you loose a fish, believe me thats par for the course and is just banter.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, Brian

But I do get frustrated easily and it sounds like I am losing my temper
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
                I meant ever. I know I said I wasn't coming this year or next year but too much bickering on here for and I don't think I would be able to handle it if I did attend
                Well I for one ain’t got a clue what your on about,what bickering?.
                OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Whats the date this is happening gents ?
                  River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

7th/8th September
                    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Oh well, we are away in Whitby that week, would have been nice just to come and have a catch up and take the pee.
                      Good luck all.

Comment

We've got a knock up at larford on the Friday rick if you're about and fancy popping down?
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I’ll be there Friday Paul

just got the the all clear from work
                          " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Nice one jase! See you there mate
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                              We've got a knock up at larford on the Friday rick if you're about and fancy popping down?

Appreciated, but we are away from the 1st for two weeks, first week Whitby then a stop off in York for a few days then back and a couple of days on the river hopefully.
                              you could of course re arrange it for the weekend i get back.

Comment

Has anyone heard from juna?
                                We're not sure if he's coming or not- I've tried to pm him.
                                If anyone knows him can you ask him to confirm if he's joining us or not please ?
                                cheers
                                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                                X