Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA weekender 2019 accommodation thread- Gainsborough hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA weekender 2019 accommodation thread- Gainsborough hotel

hi all
    we've managed to get a good group rate for the Gainsborough hotel in Kidderminster for the 2019 weekender.
    The rates are £86 per room per night bed and breakfast for a twin room (£43 per person)
    A double room for single occupancy is £63 per night- also with breakfast included.
    you'll need to book on the number below as soon as possible.
    They'll need credit card details but nothing will be taken from this card until check out.
    ive reserved 5 doubles for single occupancy
    1 regular double (Clive and Shirley)
    and 6 twins
    im staying for 4 nights- from the Thursday until the Sunday- (5,6,7 and 8) and I know a few others will be, but obviously this isn't possible for some of you due to work commitments etc.
    the phone number is 01562820041 And mention talk angling when you book- to receive the special rates.
    this is definitely gonna be another great weekender- roll on next September!!
    cheers all
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Just tried to book a room but have to ring back on Saturday and speak to Jill

Comment

She said she'd put it all under talk angling so we could book with any of the staff. Lol don't worry- tony- they're reserved for us anyway
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

No worries mate just wanted to let the lads know, the guy who I spoke to tonight wanted nothing to do with it. Didn’t want the lads getting frustrated. It will be worth it mate

Comment

Does anyone wanna share a room with me to keep cost down. Let me know and I'll book a double.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
          X