Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

drennan team england world class matchbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drennan team england world class matchbox

just some pictures cant seem to load any more of my box for sale as you can only see just a few bits the box is full of terminal tackle and the 6and 4 inch bases are full also as stated in my main add all of it for £250 still pick up only who ever buys will not be dissapointed thanks for looking
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dave burrows; 11th February 2014, 11:14 PM.

If you have no interest at this price mate I'll make you an offer, as this would be a back up to mine.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by dave burrows View Post
      just some pictures cant seem to load any more of my box for sale as you can only see just a few bits the box is full of terminal tackle and the 6and 4 inch bases are full also as stated in my main add all of it for £250 still pick up only who ever buys will not be dissapointed thanks for looking
      what you see in photos is just a fraction of terminal tackle that's with this box there is several times more for the commercial fisheries angler

Comment

bttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

fed up with looking at it now first person to pm me with an offer of £225 gets the lot please don't make silly offers. as this is a very good buy and I am losing money thanks

Comment

box now SOLD mods please remove thanks to everyone

Comment

Dave,we don"t as a rule remove threads and putting SOLD on normaly allows it to fade into the archives.
                If however you specificaly wish it to be removed let me know and I will remove it
                Regards Peter.
                Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

it was one hell of a bargain

Comment

it certainly was the lad that bought it was well chuffed with everything he got.thanks again to everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X