Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

prestons carbon active feeder rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prestons carbon active feeder rod

hi I have a prestons carbon active feeder rod 11_13 foot (asaki blank) its in great condition comes with rod ready bag and 3 tips wanting £55 thanks

Will you post?

Comment

its a bit difficult as the post office only take certain size parcels but will go to post office tomoz and get back to you regards carl

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

no probs mate

Comment

I posted the same rod last week
            it will go by parcelforce 48 rcorded and will cost just under £12
            cheers Phil

Comment

cheers phil ive been to post office today must have got a missrable sod she said it was to long ill try again tomoz at different post office carl

Comment

hi mate went to post office today missrable woman said it was to long to post I don't belive her I will go to different post office tomoz for you mate cheers carl

Comment

PO will accept rod tubes up to 1.5 metre

Comment

cheers mate must have got assistant in a bad mood then haha will try tomoz thanks for your help carl

Comment

if you want rod I will go to another post office tomoz someone told me it would be aprox £12 to post cheers carl

Comment

Sorry carl, I would love the rod, i've been wanting one for a while but I really need a new pole tbh so i'm going to have to pass you up on your offer.

Comment

ok no probs if you need a new pole have a look on md theres a guy on there called callandmat he has some good gear for sale tel him ive told you about him kind regards carl

Comment

Cheers carl, i'll take a look. Sorry for messing you about mate.
                            regards matt

Comment

no probs mate take care good luck with new pole im lucky just got new tourney pro x 2 weeks ago yipeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X