Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bits n bats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bits n bats

hey up lads got a few bits for sale ive found in old mans shed so list as follows

1. watercraft 6 draw seat box with octoplus and 2 side trays and 2 spare legs £35

2. 8.6m maver M8600 margin stick with 2 top kits 1 has break on number 3 other 100% fine £45

3. 2x preston square legs none extending £5

4. 1x preston mega side tray leg (extending)

5. MAP pole holdall all zips are ace and will be sound for the canal lads £7

i will post the holdall and legs no problem but the box and margin stick will have to collect or can meet at lindholme/hayfield/lowfield fisherys or sumwere local lol

please feel free to call me on 07564354170

2012-03-26 14.49.19.jpg2012-03-26 14.47.18.jpg2012-03-26 14.46.54.jpg2012-03-26 14.41.41.jpg2012-03-26 14.39.38.jpg
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2012-03-26 14.39.22.jpg2012-03-26 14.39.04.jpg2012-03-26 14.38.55.jpg2012-03-26 14.38.44.jpg

other pictures

Comment

You have pm mate

Comment

all 3 legs sold pending payment

Comment

damn!.. i could have done with them legs myself as i have just fallen over!!..

Comment

lol div!! let u no if the payment is not sent pal

Comment

BEMP! legs sold

Comment

bump

Comment

no price on mega side tray how much pal ....i will have for free tho lol

Comment

sorry mate i missed that when i first posted the thread but all the legs have sold just the box and pole left

Comment

Working...
                    X