Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rod clear out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod clear out

Rod clear out
    As you can see I’m listing a few things as need to clear out my garage and reduce the amount of gear I have.

Shakespeare superteam 15ft Float rod (unused condition m). Very slight mark to the end of the butt, which doesn’t affect usage.£60

Dave Harrell MAP GB power feeder 12/13ft version - 3 glass tips. Two butt sections. As new. You won’t find one in this condition. I’m unsure if the tips are original but they do fit perfectly (they came with the rod when I bought it last year). I fish canals and small rivers so not needed. £65

Shakespeare zedlite 12ft Feeder rod. Well regarded bream rod. 4 Original tips. As new. You won’t find one better. £50

I can post out and send images where requested.

I live near Hagley (west mids, in between kidfiminster and Stourbridge)

Would be interested in the two feeder rods if you can message me if still available

Comment

Samjop
      Both still for sale
      Email me for pics etc:
      Jfacarter@googlemail.com

Comment

James - Did you sell the MAP rod? If not let me know as I'd be interested. Ta John

Comment

Hi John
          Still have the MAP rod
          Havent pushed for a sale
          Happy to sell if interested
          could post for £9.99
          Would sell for £65 posted if that helps
          text if interested: 07969478740

Comment

Working...
          X