Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Normark Titan 13ft match rod.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normark Titan 13ft match rod.

After taking advice,this is offered here for £110.00 ovno,collected from B14 Area.
    This rod is in excellent condition with original bag,and as asked ,top and middle joints exactly same length.
    Will be happy for buyey to arrange courier collection.
    Hover over icons to enlarge,then click on photo for larger view.
    Contact me for details.
    Gone to the big auction site in the sky.!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hurricane; 1st February 2018, 10:34 PM.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Well chaps it went on the dreaded bay for an eyewatering £256.00.
    Again many thanks to all who gave great advice,would have been nice for a TA member to have got a bargain but hey ho its gone now.

Comment

Nice peter 👍🏼
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Yes Paul, at least it got sorted ,just a shame when it could have been a true bargain for one of our lads,someone did ask but much too late as the ebay bid was over 200 after a few days.
        Just come across a couple of pike bite alarms he made,but they are staying with me.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
          Again many thanks to all who gave great advice,would have been nice for a TA member to have got a bargain but hey ho its gone now.
          👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
            Seems to me that very many Normark rods are bought merely as an Investment or, by collectors - ie just to be looked at & may Never see the "Babbling Brook" again.
            [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

That's an amazing price for it. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                Seems to me that very many Normark rods are bought merely as an Investment or, by collectors - ie just to be looked at & may Never see the "Babbling Brook" again.

I have to agree however I have a Normark Titan 2000 and an Avenger 2000 and one of them will be used every week depending on the venue. But never on a babbling brook.
                John

Comment

I'm Pleased that you Got a Fantastic Price Peter,
                  The MK 1 Titan & Avenger IMO were the Best Rods ever made by Normark.
                  Although it was the 2000 range that became the all time Favourite of thousands
                  I have to admit I was amazed when I Saw the price it Sold for, as I said to you before I went away it could make up to £200 if a couple of people
                  Were interested
                  I have always said that people see the name Normark & assume it's worth a Fortune .
                  After seeing that Price ,I would think that there will be a few of them finding their way onto E/Bay
                  Might be worth a quick dive in the Cupboard 😉😉
                  Colin

Comment

I got 2 team normark 13ft multi tips in fantastic condition wonder if they would make similar money

Comment

Got the 2ft ext
                      If anybody wants it
                      Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

If it’s for the avenger I will ...

Comment

Originally posted by SWAINY View Post
                          Got the 2ft ext
                          If anybody wants it
                          PM sent mate
                          John

Comment

Originally posted by dazza View Post
                            I got 2 team normark 13ft multi tips in fantastic condition wonder if they would make similar money
                            If they have the bream tips and are in excellent condition and done right they can fetch around 300. But alwasy make them bid with a 99p start and no reserve. I have seen rods on there at 240 with no bids and mine go for a lot more as I have started them at 99p with no reserve..

ETEC
                            Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Comment

No bream tips just 3 original tips between the 2 rods. Have original bags rods are mint.will have to have a serious think as they will have to be sold a a pair.

Comment

Working...
                              X