Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Members feedback on purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members feedback on purchases

Use this thread to communicate your experiences of purchases made on the forum.
    Please read and adhere to the codes of conduct regarding buying and selling.
    Any posts deemed to be abusive or deliberatly provocative will be removed.
    If this thread is found to be abused it will be removed.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Ian_Kent, bought a rod and reel from him, they were perfect and as good as new, packaging was spot on for postie Totally recommend Ian, a top bloke to deal with
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Bought a pole roller from Ian Lee was spot on

Comment

bought a Maver 481 a while back from a guy called Cartersdad

pole was spot on and he was a top geezer, honest as the day is long

Comment

Same can be said for Trojan2000 had a few dealings with him, he's a top guy who could not be more helpfull.

Great items, Great price & spot on service!!!

Comment

brought several items of clifton and carl heaton
            both proper gents and items spot and good prices
            cheers lads

Comment

Just purchased a coulpe of reels from BLUENOSE, quick delivery, well packaged and better than described!!!

Thanks BN

Comment

bought spectron bomb rod off stevemac, top notch sale great seller, just as described,you will have no probs buying from him

Comment

brought some tri cast tops from highfifld ac vinnie smith spent half hour on the phone to me helping me out,a truelly great bloke,even elasticated my tops and i got them the next day,brilliant,i would also like to mention steve gregory miricle baits,he has helped me out lots of times,a great bloke

Comment

I bought a pole section off B911 (Simon) he couldnt of been more helpfull! the section was, as described, as new! i am well pleased with the transaction!!! Thank you Simon, & Talk Angling.

Comment

I've brouht loads of stuff of the site, and always had brillent service off every one , Ian-Kent, mr maver man,The Gent,sacfup-floats. to name a few, thanks to one and all. dave

Comment

Bought a pole extension off j-p at the weekend. Excellent condition just as he said it was. Thanks John.

Regards Martin

Comment

I bought some stick floats from Trojan2000, his description about the floats was spot on, so was the delivery

Comment

bought a preston x6s box from POLESTAR 22, in excellent condition, really pleased with it.

really nice and helpfull bloke,
                            thanks POLESTAR 22 & talk angling

Comment

Bought a pole off Craig (Cartersdad)-excellent guy to deal with,would recommend him to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X