Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Members feedback on purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought drennan rod off trojan 2000 spot on

Comment

Also mach 3 reel from a chap up north cant remember who it was its me age you see it was spot on

Comment

Bought bait Brolley from Julianmc, fantastic bloke true to his word. pleasure doing business with him.
        Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸ ><((((º>
        ><((((º>
        .`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Comment

dave smiff .Bought gis number 5s & top kits excellent guy to deal with,would highly recommend him .
          thanks again dave.

Comment

Bought a Preston pole rest off Raggy .... Great product and fast delivery top packaging longest i ever took to open a parcel!!!! lol

Comment

Hi bought Silstar line of Diddly Squat. A pleasure to do business with, great communication. Fast delivery very well packaged.
              Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸ ><((((º>
              ><((((º>
              .`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Comment

hi
                bought bread punch box from oggy1,trouble free transaction.well packed,and arrived quickly.
                thanks oggy

Comment

got some items of bigsi,trouble free transaction
                  ,reccomended
                  cheers bigsi

Comment

Did a deal with Sutty, royal mail managed to cause some damage, but rather than wait and sort it out with RM, Sutty went above and beyond to get things sorted. I will most definitely deal with him again and can't recommend him enough
                    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Bread punch box from oggy1, a great person to deal with and box is perfect too, many thanks

Comment

just bought a daiwa spectron 13ft competion super msg rod from Dave Burrows, excellent transaction and top bloke cheers mate.

Comment

Deal done with Nathan Watson, couldn't fault it or the pole sections, just as described, highly recommend him

Also a swap deal with Sutty, another person who I can totally recommend

Comment

Just like 2 say a big thanks to dean townshend on the luggage he sent me,was very quick del from him & it's what he said it would be.Also i have a shimano stradic 4000gtm comming on monday,will re post once i have.Big thanks to all @ TA.

Comment

Just recieved my Peirotti hook tyer from Dean Townshend.....arrived, and great comms......strange though, he bought it from me a year ago....lol, now got it back....cheers Dean.

Comment

A massive thank you !!!
                                As you may have seen I recently advertised for some old sections to help repair some poles that were donated for the local youngsters.

Today I went to see Gaz(Tacklefinder) at his great little shop in Barnsley. The bloke is an absolute gent, he has given me 2 holdalls full of old pole sections including an almost full Browning pole and told me to keep the holdalls and give them to the kids too. This was more than I could have hoped for and will make repairing the old poles we have a doddle and will make the local youngsters extremely happy.

So a massive thank you again to Gaz and I can highly recommend his shop it is full of quality used and new tackle at very reasonable prices with some real deals to be had.

Comment

Working...
                                X