Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Members feedback on purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some recent great deals and totally trustworthy sellers, like scunnyiron and Matress, more to follow soon I'm sure
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

ackoos floats great products realey nice fella

Comment

brought a carbonactive 13' float rod off luckypiker well
        happy well described and well packed
        cheers

Comment

Ian Lee AKA daiwa destroyer, total Scoundrel of a bloke (LMAO) but i tell ya what his pole floats are some of the best of seen, Ian big well done, floats are exactly as i asked for and at £1.30 each i think they are the best value on the site, Not devalueing other brands or workmanship and can only go on what i have seen and im not easy pleased.

Ian Lee floats trust me you will all have some soon.

Bob
          Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Originally posted by nearly20mbob View Post
            Ian Lee AKA daiwa destroyer, total Scoundrel of a bloke (LMAO) but i tell ya what his pole floats are some of the best of seen, Ian big well done, floats are exactly as i asked for and at £1.30 each i think they are the best value on the site, Not devalueing other brands or workmanship and can only go on what i have seen and im not easy pleased.

Ian Lee floats trust me you will all have some soon.

Bob
            Have seen this and have to agree look good quality floats at a good price.
            [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Bought a Shakespeare Mach 2 XT bomb rod from Paul K. Excellent service and communication.
              A pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Got a couple of Triana whips of wormbreeder.
                Exactly as described, great price, well packaged and arrived in no time. Well done me old son.
                Would not hesitate to buy from him again.
                On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I brought a MAP ACS4000 from carpmancraig and very pleased with my purchase. Great communication, delivered very quickly and plenty of care and attention put into packaging of said reel. Would highly recommend carpmancraig.

Thank you.
                  Putting my fishing tackle in the car is my first step towards failure!

Comment

Has anyone got any contact info for mallorymaster as i purchased some floats from him a month ago and still haven't received them yet and he is not replying to any of my p.ms cheers lewis

Comment

Had many dealings buying & selling on the site without a problem, floats from trojan 2000, brilliant, sold to Paul K but havent we all, Ardvark plus many others
                      John

Comment

Still not received my floats payed for around 7 weeks ago i take it no one has any form of contact for mallorymaster?

Comment

Did you pay by paypal coz i think you should be able to get your money back.

Comment

swapped a maver roller with carl heaton

received with thanks, as described

top guy

Comment

and a big thanks to you as well kev,a top man yourself

Comment

Bought a Mossella carryall off cablemo (Ross).
                                No worries with this lad, thanks again mate great service.
                                On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X