Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino essential distance feeder 13/14ft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino essential distance feeder 13/14ft

Brand new rod,, with 11/2. 2. And 21/2 oz tips £200 posted. Thanks

Not that new

Comment

Not that new

Comment

So did you sell the rod Howard? Just wondered
        John

Comment

£180,, including delivery

Comment

This post is very strange so did Mike buy the rod from a dealer or a TA member? Is it new or second hand? If I was a prospective buyer I would be a little confused to be honest. It does appear to me that long distance feeder rods and reels seem to be the latest must have bit of kit so many are appearing on different sites then being resold.
            John

Comment

I bought it new,, but it’s a bit over gunned for silver fish for what I need it for,, that’s the problem with living a long way from a tackle shop,, excellent if you want a long range method feeder rod,, for carp though.

Comment

I bought it new,, but it’s a bit over gunned for silver fish for what I need it for,, that’s the problem with living a long way from a tackle shop,, excellent if you want a long range method feeder rod,, for carp though.

Comment

I bought it new,, but it’s a bit over gunned for silver fish for what I need it for,, that’s the problem with living a long way from a tackle shop,, excellent if you want a long range method feeder rod,, for carp though.thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X