Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa sr3 pole for sale!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa sr3 pole for sale!

Hi all I have the following for sale (reluctantly), selling due to upgrade to Daiwa G20. I wanted to keep this as a back up pole but unfortunately I need the cash to fund the purchase of the G20.

1 no. 14.5 mtr Daiwa SR3 pole, very good condition,probably used around 30 times,no breaks,wraps or repairs AT ALL!! This has all relevant end caps for pole.

4 no Power top 2's (original) .....Preston pulla bungs,maver extra large internal bushes,2 come with new Maver dual core grey, 2 come with new Maver dual core purple. All fitted with Mosella dacron connectors.

1 no match kit (original) Never used at all,still got the no.1 in it.

1 no original cupping kit (with new cups)

1 no Daiwa pole holdall

1 no half extension.

All tops have their own original protection tubes, as does the pole it's self.

I am looking for £350.00 or nearest offer,please be sensible. I have numerous good quality photo's available on request,by email ,so please feel free to request them should you wish to. I am based in North Worcs/South B'ham and would prefer you to collect so you can see the pole first before agreeing to any purchase,although i would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Please PM me for any further information you may require,

Cheers, Si.

Bttt

Comment

Pole now sold.

Comment

Working...
      X