Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

shimano aspire parts required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shimano aspire parts required

hi all i am after a number 4 section for my aspire comp its the 1st section after the top kits if you know of any or can help please let me know

I have a number 4 that replaces the number 5 section and stiffens the pole up, can trembler what you call it!

Comment

There's a brand new one on eBay £180

Comment

whats the section u got mate and how much u lookin for

Comment

how much do these shimano poles sell for got genuine shimano top kits and drennan silver fish sections would like to but a preston gxr 2600 or xr 3600 please help

Comment

It's an old pole now but in good condition I recon one would fetch £400. The section I have is the one that your top kit fit straight on to and then it fits on to the number 6 so you don't use the number 5

Comment

how much would u want for it mate and how much would it roughly cost to courier

Comment

I will find out today how much postage will be , I want £50 for the section. It's like new.

Comment

Working...
                X