Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

milo trojan pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milo trojan pole

milo trojan 16mtr pole for spare or repairs there are no top kits and the 11mtr section has been snapped and telescoped this is very short now £30 no offers collection from immingham or i will post for £15 at your risk

ill have it mate pay on friday

Comment

Hi, i am new to this web site. Did you manage to sell your Trojan pole? Thanks, Hugh

Comment

Sorry for nicking your thread Nick , i also have one of these for spares , 13m section GOOD, sections 9 8 7 GOOD ,6section small piece off male end , 2x no 5 minor pitting to male ends , 2x damaged no 4s, 3x no 3s and 2s excellent nick £40 + postage if anybody interested

Comment

Hi Johnny, Thank you for your reply. I did not respond sooner as I was waiting to see if anyone else had any good condition No.4`s for sale as it is also my No.4`s that are damaged.

I am new to this site and I was wondering if we could continue this comunication via my email as I dont even know how to pick up my messages on this site! My email address is hughblake@talktalk.net All the best, Hugh

Comment

OK Hugh no probs

Comment

NOW SOLD , pleasure to meet you NICK

Comment

Working...
              X