Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Acolyte top kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acolyte top kits

Does anyone have any acolyte top kits for sale or know which other manufacturers kits fit a acolyte?

Originally posted by Sharp999 View Post
    Does anyone have any acolyte top kits for sale or know which other manufacturers kits fit a acolyte?
    PM Scotty P
    if anyone will know if something else is compatible it's Scotty
    i thought i knew most of them but Scotty knows more than me
    Great lad has helped loads on here
    Good luck hope you find what your after
    Colin

Comment

Thank colin but can’t seem to PM at moment on here ☹️

Comment

I think that may something to do with your joining date as it looks like you only joined this month and I believe you may have to be a member for a month before being able to send pm's also have 5 posts under your belt (Moderators, please correct me if I am wrong)
        Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Hi I’ve got 4 brand new acolyte pro A + rated topkits not even cut cost £135 each except £55 each a saving of £80 per kit bargain ,
          Not sure what other manufacturers kits fit ...

Comment

Where in uk are you shark ?

Comment

Sharp999 you should be able to send PMs now Mark is almost right in you have to make 5 posts, and be a member for a week, if you are still having a problem sending PMs let me know, but all looks right in your profile settings.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Willenhall West Midlands

Comment

Hi shark just picked up my acolyte at the weekend and it came with 13 carp kits instead of the 7 they put on advert so think I will be ok for now but those match kits are a bargain at that price !!
                  Just got to elasticate them all 😱

Comment

Working...
                  X