Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa tournament pro x 16m for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa tournament pro x 16m for sale

Hi, for sale is my brand new daiwa tournament pro x full pole with 2 x tournament top 3's, 2 x generic top 3's with number 1's removed (1 elasticated with 9 Preston hollow & 1 elasticated with 11 Preston hollow), cupping kit and dolly butt section. The pole it's self has not seen the bank only had it in the garden for a wiggle.

I bought the pole january just gone for the start of the winter league but have not had chance to use it. I bought the pole as the pole only package for £1750 as my previous tournament pro had seen better days which is why it doesnt come with the spare 4's etc.
    The reason for the sale is I have genuine family commitments which has forced me to take a break from match fishing for a while so this tool will be more suited with someone who will use it weekly. I am reluctant to sell it but needs must

As the pole is brand new I'm looking for close to what I bought for it but I've thrown in the extra kits. I have plenty other top kits there if the buyer wants to choose different kits but want to save them for when I start back up.

Genuine offers around £1750 based in Liverpool not far from ormskirk. Feel free to contact me by PM.

Kind regards
Working...
X