Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

garbolino super legion 16m

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garbolino super legion 16m

garbolino super legion 16m
    3 power tops (very little use)
    3 match tops
    1 short number 4
    1 generic cupping kit
    1 potting kit never been used
    all top kits cut to same length as is the cupping kits
    pole in protective tubes and top kits in preston top kit tube
    small dink n female section on no 7 from where its been caught by the number 8 section,easily sorted with a bit of wet n dry (see pics on photobucket)
    its had a brand new new no6 or no 8 section (£186 cant remember which 1) and it was only used a few times before i stopped fishing....this has only been fished above 13m a dozen times at the most,the 16m section is like new.....if anyone wants individual sections i will split this pole up but wont sell untill all sections are sold name and deposit put down untill all sections have sold.......or £500 collection from chester area,will deliver around the north west at cost of petrol or meet on the m62 corridor between m6 and leeds as i do this trip a fair few times a week.

Pictures by carpyclarky - Photobucket

willing to sell all sections seperately.....let me know what sections you want and i will only sell when the sections are all gone....collection only from cheter...£70 per section...if you want more than 1ill do a deal...also 3x match tops and 3x power kits...power kits have had very little use...1x short number 4.......call or text me 07545974401

Comment

£475 collected anyone

Comment

Dont know if you have had offers yet but i already have one of these poles and i paid 250 with all sections in good condition a bargain i know however id be prepared to give you 250 just to keep as spares. can collect
        worth asking

Comment

will give you 300 mate ?

Comment

I would happily give 350

Comment

Working...
            X