Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

13m Maver Invincible pole for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13m Maver Invincible pole for sale

Hi all,

Bought this pole last week as i have a 3 dayer at Rolf's in May but been offered a good deal off a mate for another pole so going to use that instead. Its never been used by me and the lad i bought it from has used it no more than half dozen times never been used past 8m ish and loks pretty much brand new odd scratch on the paint of the 13m section where its been in the tube but no chips or othe damage. Comes with:

2 power kits both with red hydro on pulla's, internal bushes and dacron connectors
    Preston cupping kit and large pot
    half/dolly butt extension
    2 tubes
    small Maver holdall

Paid £250 so looking to get the same back as above its pretty much like new and as im sure most people know its as strong as anything on the market id say its stronger than any margin pole when i gave the no 4 and 5 a little squeeze!

Collection from Liverpool or arrange a courier at your own cost/risk.

Cheers,

Anthony.

bump

Comment

Hi Anthony
      Could you tell me does this poles sections inter
      change with all the competition range
      Cheers mogsa

Comment

To be honest mate im not 100% sure. I know the top kits fit from the competition range and elite range etc but not sure on the rest of the sections. I would imagine the no 4 and 5 would interchange but im not sure, as i said i only bought this last week and as it was from somebody i knew i didn't really look into details on the pole i just know its VERY strong!

Comment

Cheers mate i will have tp check ot out
          Regards mogsa

Comment

reduced to 225

Comment

200 last reduction then off to ebay

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                X