Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole package

Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole with 7 x match kits, cupping kit and 2 x extra No4's. Pole is in very good condition with no damage or repairs on any section, one of the No2's has been replaced with a Maver one as the original was stood on. This has been used exclusively on the canals so all the No1's are included in the top kits and bushed, that is also why there are no power kits. This has all the usual Shimano features like Aero joints and bio-fibre technology etc, this is compatible with the Aspire Ultra, Fireblood and Beastmaster etc.
    Comes fully tuned and with original holdall. Wanting £625 ovno collected or £670 delivered by courier and fully insured.
    Pictures available on request.

shimano pole

Originally posted by Bethspar View Post
    Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole with 7 x match kits, cupping kit and 2 x extra No4's. Pole is in very good condition with no damage or repairs on any section, one of the No2's has been replaced with a Maver one as the original was stood on. This has been used exclusively on the canals so all the No1's are included in the top kits and bushed, that is also why there are no power kits. This has all the usual Shimano features like Aero joints and bio-fibre technology etc, this is compatible with the Aspire Ultra, Fireblood and Beastmaster etc.
    Comes fully tuned and with original holdall. Wanting £625 ovno collected or £670 delivered by courier and fully insured.
    Pictures available on request.
    have you sold this pole as yet

Comment

Yes sorry it's sold, I will be selling my Beastmaster AX in the next few days though if that's of any interest, excellent condition with 7 x top kits, cupping kit and a mini extension - £400
      Last edited by Brian G; 28th January 2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

What faults does the beastmaster have mate ?

Comment

pole

Originally posted by oggy1 View Post
          What faults does the beastmaster have mate ?
          keep me informed about the beastmaster cheers

Comment

No faults with it what so ever, I can forward some pictures if you let me have email addresses. It's probably been used about 15 times if that.

Comment

My mistake, in your post above mine, it says few faults, batone got in first, if he doesn't want it I could be interested.

Comment

Ahh just noticed that, it should read next few days

Comment

p m sent 2 days ago

Comment

Pictures sent on Monday evening at 19:43 as requested.

Comment

whats the price please

Comment

£400

Comment

beastmaster pole

Originally posted by Bethspar View Post
                          £400
                          sorry mate wont pay that for a discontinued pole .
                          my nephew bought one of the last ones from tony at climax tackle before he sold it to angling direct a couple of years ago for £500with a 2 yr guarantee
                          he broke section 6 and they sent it to shimano to be replaced and they replaced it but it took 6 mths as there is no more stock

Comment

Not an issue mate, it sold today for the asking price.

Comment

Pole now sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X