Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drennan Acolyte spares wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drennan Acolyte spares wanted

hi looking for Drennan Acolyte spare section top 2 , or no 3,4,5 for deep river. Repair section will be ok / or what other section fit / or carp Acolyte sections too

I've got a repaired number 3 off an acolyte margin pole- I'm not sure if it would fit- do you know?
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

ok how much u looking for paul

Comment

£25 plus postage would be fine mate- let me know if you want it and I'll get a quote for postage
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I should have some for sale at end of the week.

Comment

I have 2 x Acolyte match, 2 x Acolyte carp and more spares and top kits than I can count.

Comment

Massive selection of Drennan Acolyte poles and spares, most of the repairs were just dinks or pressure crushes from a thumb cracking them when fishing deep venues to hand. Packages can be swapped and chopped about etc and top kits changed to whatever you would prefer. Cheers.

Acolyte Carp 14.5m pole with 2 x dolly butts, cupping kit, 4 x carp kits, 3 x match kits and a cupping No3 - in good used condition with no damage or repairs - £450

Acolyte Carp 13m pole with strengthener wraps on female end of sections 6, 7 and 8 but no breakages, these were done as precautions as they were getting a little soft from use. Comes with a cupping kit, 4 x carp kits, cupping No3 - £250

Acolyte match 16m pole with repaired 4,5,6 sections, ideal back-up pole, no top kits included at this price - £150

Acolyte match 16m pole with repaired 5 + 6 sections and spare repaired 3 + 4 section, ideal for spares/back-up but still usable, no top kits included at this price - £200

Acolyte Carp spares, good used condition -
              No3 x 3 - £40 each
              No4 x 2 - £50 each

Acolyte match spares, good used condition -
              No3 x 4 - £40 each

Top kits available, all in good condition with no damage or repairs -
              2 x carp plus kits - £30 each
              5 x 3 piece kits D kits - £30 each
              5 x match kits with side pullas - £30 each
              4 x match kits no pullas - 2 x E2 kits - £30 each

Postage can be arranged and I will do a deal where possible, collection is from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Comment

Working...
              X