Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Massive Map 401/601 package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Map 401/601 package

Right,

Looking for a swap and prepared to cash adjust if need be

I have a Map 401 14.5m pole, a Map 401 13m pole, 2 MAP margin poles that fit the 401

I also have a Map 601 14.5m pole that could be passed off as brand new only used twice at 6m

??????The 14.5 401 has no broken sections the 13m has a dinked no5 that's been pro repaired.

In total there are 9 kits, mix of power and match no pullers, all 3 poles fit each other so you could set up 5 top 5s if need be

Looking for a Daiwa UK pole 13m with 3 spare top 5s and at least another 5 top3 kits

Anyone got anything to swap or interested in the whole lot as a cash deal.

Based Brum can meet anywhere if need be.

How much you wanting for the lot ?

Comment

Well a 401 14.5m pole package is worth £400, I reckon, a 13m pole only with a repaired 5 £250, two margin poles which are a power kit and a beefed up 3 and 4 have to be worth £100, then there is a 14.5m 601 pole only that has only had the 3,4,5 used twice the rest never been out the tube. This is prob worth 600

I'd need to check kits but I think there are 10 overall and a cupping kit. In ekit has a small shrin tube repair on the power no 1

Also a spare no 5 that's been broke and telescoped

would drop the lot together for £1300

Comment

All sold

Comment

Working...
        X