Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

Wanted good seatbox and pole ??
    Last edited by hurricane; 4th February 2014, 11:59 AM.

you have pm

Comment

hi pal got a d25 rive box for sale and a very rare trabucco xps m1 competion seat box both with wheel kits

Comment

hi there, I have the latest preston absolute station for sale mint condition.

Comment

Hi Andrew

I have a Colmic Airon in black outer and white inner,upper part of seat box incorporating 2 x draws and two fixed trays for line/winders with lower cassette with lid and incorporating 2 x draws, comes with six adjustable 30mm legs, adjustable seat by 5cm, bolly arm twin armed, side tray not used, 2 x pole crooks not used and spray bar not used. it is in very good condition..

Regards Steve
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Originally posted by carpysteve View Post
            Hi Andrew

I have a Colmic Airon in black outer and white inner,upper part of seat box incorporating 2 x draws and two fixed trays for line/winders with lower cassette with lid and incorporating 2 x draws, comes with six adjustable 30mm legs, adjustable seat by 5cm, bolly arm twin armed, side tray not used, 2 x pole crooks not used and spray bar not used. it is in very good condition..

Regards Steve
            I can vouch for Steve, he keeps his gear immaculate a bit of OCD in this respect.

Comment

If andrew isn't interested in your colmic box, I might be.

Comment

Working...
              X