Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooks

does anyone have any Drennan carbon caster hooks, size 16 & 18 for sale, failing that, do you know of any tackle shop selling the same? all the shops on line have 22,s 24,s and26,s ,but its the 16 and 18 size I am looking for, many thanks john.

Some 16s on eBay mate, £3.09 with postage for a box of 25 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandadnezza View Post
      Some 16s on eBay mate, £3.09 with postage for a box of 25 !!
      that's what I thought, until you put the size in that you want, they only have sizes 24 and 26 ,all sites, but many thanks -john. hooks shown on boxes say 16 but they don't have them.

Comment

John go back on E Bay type in Kamasan Caster hooks
        will say 8 listings
        511 ,611, 520 .560 & 620 are all pattern i use for various situations Even 611 or 911 for Barbel
        You should find pattern you are after .
        They are the same hooks
        hope you find what your after
        Colin

Comment

cheers big col, but same problem with the kamasan b530, which is the same hook as the Drennan, only one selling anywhere as only I packet of size 16, is in germany, and they are charging nearly 4 quid postage, ridiculous! all others are the same 22,s 24 and 26s, its the carbon blues I was after. , many thanks col.

Comment

Barbless or micro. Barb ?
            Au lion d 'or are a fantastic hook
            Still available in a few outlets up north & down south
            Number 1219 & 1219b they are my favourite Caster hook of all time
            I will see if I can find someone that can help you with the Ramadan in the meantime
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by johnrh View Post
              does anyone have any Drennan carbon caster hooks, size 16 & 18 for sale, failing that, do you know of any tackle shop selling the same? all the shops on line have 22,s 24,s and26,s ,but its the 16 and 18 size I am looking for, many thanks john.
              These are as good as any, and as I bury single caster, the colour makes no difference. (Also in ready tied)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/drennan-r...sAAOSwXNNbZfVS
              [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Working...
              X