Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted tip carrier section for normark rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted tip carrier section for normark rod

Looking for a tip carrier section for an original team Normark 11 ft multi tip feeder rod or alternatively have a butt and middle section for sale

Good luck with that !!
    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by emmomw View Post
      Looking for a tip carrier section for an original team Normark 11 ft multi tip feeder rod or alternatively have a butt and middle section for sale
      Hope you do better than me as I have a butt and a middle section of a 12ft multi tip but no carrier section. Rarer than rocking horse poo
      John

Comment

I know it's a big ask but if you don't ask you'll never know

Comment

I’ve got one !

Comment

Let the auction begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohn View Post
              I’ve got one !
              Hi John is it for the 11 or 12 ft ?
              Hope your well mate
              You could be about to make 1 of them Very Happy
              Col
              Last edited by BIG COL; 13th July 2018, 07:14 PM.
              Colin

Comment

I think John is replying to the original post because the carrier section won't fit both rods
                John

Comment

I know that John if he said it was for the 12 i would have Rang you to let you know
                  i thought you was away for a few days
                  Colin

Comment

Hi Col, I’m good, I trust you are well. It’s for the 11ft. I believe it’s new and unused, it was given to me by a good guy who also has a passion for Normark rods. Emmomw (sorry I don’t know your name) drop me a PM with your number. I don’t use my Normarks so it’s of no use to me, it’s free if you want to collect. Over the past year I’ve been given other bits and bobs for my collection at no cost, including an Avenger 2000 2ft extension ! The Normark lead rods are my favourites, my 11ft multi is brand new ! Cheers, John.

Comment

Hi John not too bad thank you
                      I can fully understand why your lead rods are your Favourites .there are not many that collect them.
                      A complete range would be an amazing achievement .If you dont have the Set yet ,its only a matter of time .
                      Good Luck.
                      When you said that you had 1 I had a feeling you would offer it F.O.C after our previous chats i had you down as a genuinely nice Bloke.
                      Well Done John .You are an Asset to T/A Take care
                      Col
                      Colin

Comment

Cheers Col, I appreciate your comments. As I said to you, my collection at some point in the future will be handed over for someone else to keep safe and not use. I’m 4 rods, a tip section and a couple of rod bags short of a full set. I even have 2ft extensions for all the 2000 range, there’s some debate on what Normark actually made extension wise but I have sourced them all. My rods are new or mint, it’s a full time job searching for the perfect examples. I’m meeting a chap in a few weeks who has the rods I need and they are unused, it’s going to be an expensive day !!!

Comment

I admire your tenacity ,
                          To have sourced virtually every Rod you wanted in such a Short time is 1 hell of an Achievement .
                          There are a few Collector's out there that only collect the 2000 Range .Some only collect Titans & Avengers.
                          There are only a few that have the Complete set of Float rods,& as i said to you last year ,i don't know anyone
                          that collects the lead rods !
                          John i applaud you mate, you should feel very proud !
                          When you have completed your Quest ,have you decided what you are going to collect Next ?
                          You may think that you Won't bother again but you will !!
                          I suggest you look for someting that doesn't cost a Fortune .
                          Good luck for the Future & continue to look in on us from time to time
                          Do you actually work & live in Spain ,
                          I spent ages in Benidorm working & hated every minute ,so much i made a Decision not to go back this year ,
                          I have only been over for 7 days this year .
                          Col
                          Colin

Comment

I started my collection as a bit of a old times sake thing as I used Normarks in my match days years ago. Unfortunately I sold all my gear when the kids cake along to a good friend who bought Boligey lake in Cornwall. I’ll keep collecting, over the years the rod handles changed so there’s more to source. I live in Surrey but work in Marbella, it’s a nicer commute than the train into London !

Comment

Carrier section normark multi tip 11 foot

Originally posted by bigjohn View Post
                              I’ve got one !
                              can you give me a call please big John 07808 883477. Just seen your post
                              Regards
                              Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X